Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 brown onions (approx. 300 g), cut into halves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1000 g boneless lamb shoulder, cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 30 g ghee or olive oil
- 60 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 150 g natural yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- cooked rice, to serve
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3304 kJ / 787 kcal
- 36 g
- 58 g
- 45 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.8 g
- 3.9 g
- 573.1 mg