Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Winter Radish, Citrus and Cashew Cream (Matthew Kenney)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz cashews
- ¼ tsp salt
- water, to soak
- 5 ½ oz extra virgin coconut oil (refined coconut oil)
- 2 ½ oz oat milk
- 2 probiotic acidophilus capsules, powder only, casings removed
Tarragon Infused Oil
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
Radish and Citrus Salad
- 10 oz radishes, mixed winter variety, watermelon, black or daikon radishes
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste and garnish
- 2 - 3 blood oranges, cut into segments
- fresh tarragon leaves, to garnish
- 2 - 3 oz baby watercress, to garnish
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- per 1 portion
- 2218.2 kJ / 530.2 kcal
- 7.8 g
- 18.3 g
- 50 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22 g
- 2.9 g
- 99.8 mg