Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Canadian Strawberry Shortcake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 225 g sugar
- 170 g whipping cream, 33%-35% M.F.
- 2 large eggs
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 20 g baking powder
- 100 g sugar
- 170 g unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
Whipped Cream and Assembly
- 600 g whipping cream, 33%-35% M.F.
- 60 g sugar
g vanilla paste
or 10 g natural vanilla extract, pure
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 4135.6 kJ / 988.4 kcal
- 12.1 g
- 108.6 g
- 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 33.7 g
- 5.5 g
- 506.4 mg