Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gin-cured ocean trout salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Cured ocean trout
- 500 - 800 g ocean trout fillet, trimmed, boned, skin removed
- 1 star anise
- 5 juniper berries
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g sea salt
- 2 lemon peel strips, no white pith (4 cm)
- 100 g gin of choice (see Tips)
- 3 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 4 sprigs fresh chives, chopped to garnish
- micro herbs, to serve
- crème fraîche, to serve
- bread, toasted to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1326.8 kJ / 315.9 kcal
- 26.3 g
- 21.5 g
- 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 0.4 g
- 2029 mg