Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Russian salmon pie (Coulibiac)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 360 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 180 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 90 g cold water
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns (optional)
- 1000 g water
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pinches sea salt
- 100 g basmati rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 900 g fresh boneless salmon fillet, whole and skinned
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, roughly torn
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, for egg wash
- 200 g white wine
- 400 g crème fraîche
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 3759.9 kJ / 895.2 kcal
- 34.2 g
- 42.3 g
- 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 32 g
- 2.3 g
- 479.2 mg