Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 400 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces
- 100 g cold water
- 2 onions (approx. 300 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 280 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200 - 250 g ricotta (see Tips)
- 6 eggs
- 1 egg, beaten, to brush
- per 1 portion
- 2448.8 kJ / 583 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 45 g
- 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.7 g
- 3.1 g
- 672.8 mg