Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 200 g rolled oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- 125 g filtered water
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and deseeded if preferred, cut into halves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks (approx. 400 g), white part only, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 100 g raw cashews
- 150 g filtered water
- 2 tsp salt
- 40 g cornflour
- 300 g silken tofu, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 pinches paprika
- per 1 portion
- 1623.4 kJ / 386.5 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 25.8 g
- 24.4 g
- 8.6 g