Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Potato, Spinach and Pea Curry with Chapatis
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g chapati flour, plus extra for dusting
- 170 g water
- 10 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 20 g rapeseed oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, washed, halved, deseeded if desired (optional)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 - 3 tsp curry powder, to taste (see tip)
- 600 g waxy potatoes (e.g. Charlotte), washed, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm, see tip)
- 60 g tomato purée
- 500 g water
tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
- 180 g fresh spinach leaves, washed, cut in smaller pieces
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 160 g
- 912 kJ / 216 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 34 g
- 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 5.9 g
- 0.1 mg