Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Pepper, Courgette and Goat's Cheese Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g water
- 50 g lard, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 100 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, cut in pieces
- 100 g courgettes, cut into pieces
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 150 g soft goat's cheese
- per 1 portion
- 2375.2 kJ / 567.7 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 42.9 g
- 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 3 g
- 1061.9 mg