Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Jerusalem artichoke soup (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g Jerusalem artichokes, scrubbed and cut into thirds (see Tips)
- 1 whole garlic bulb, skin on
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into halves
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 piece fresh turmeric, peeled and chopped (3 cm)
- 750 g liquid chicken stock or bone broth (see Tips)
- micro herbs, to garnish
- 1 spring onion/shallot, sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1349.6 kJ / 321.3 kcal
- 12.9 g
- 13.1 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 16.9 g
- 365.3 mg