Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 300 g brown rice
- 1000 g filtered water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 170 g kimchi (see Tips)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- nori sheet, cut into strips for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1743.5 kJ / 415.1 kcal
- 12.4 g
- 75.1 g
- 4.9 g
- 11.4 g