Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into thirds, deseeded if preferred
- ½ red onion, cut into halves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 300 g coconut milk
- 100 g filtered water
- 500 g potatoes (approx. 3 large potatoes), peeled and cut into chunks (3 cm)
- 6 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 100 g green beans, trimmed and cut into halves or thirds
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut into julienne
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 100 g), cut into julienne
- 225 g fresh baby corn (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- ½ tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lime, juice only
- per 1 portion
- 1017.5 kJ / 242.2 kcal
- 7.3 g
- 21.8 g
- 12.2 g
- 8.2 g