Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- 40 g buckwheat groats
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 5 garlic cloves
- 300 g tempeh, cut into pieces (approx. 3-4 cm - see Tips)
- 30 g plant-based milk of choice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- ½ brown onion
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut into slices
- ½ red capsicum (approx. 100 g), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 350 g fresh baby corn (see Tips)
- 350 g fresh pineapple, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 3 tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 100 g snow peas
- 2 - 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 - 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2942 kJ / 700.5 kcal
- 26.9 g
- 55.7 g
- 38.6 g
- 13.8 g