Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus quinoa salad with miso ginger dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g tri-colour quinoa
- 1000 g filtered water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
Miso ginger dressing
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 45 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp shiro (white) miso paste
- 20 - 40 g lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 60 g filtered water
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 60 g rocket
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and segmented (see Tips)
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented (see Tips)
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp pecans (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1588.8 kJ / 378.3 kcal
- 12.6 g
- 42.8 g
- 15.4 g
- 9.9 g