Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw zucchini bolognaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 zucchinis (approx. 600 g total), spiralised (see Tip)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 80 g filtered water
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 - 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 10 walnuts
- per 1 portion
- 858.8 kJ / 204.5 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 15.4 g
- 10.9 g
- 7.8 g