Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm - see Tip)
- 190 g filtered water
- 180 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 80 g pure maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- extra virgin olive oil of choice, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1077.9 kJ / 256.6 kcal
- 7 g
- 43.7 g
- 5.1 g
- 5.4 g