Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil spray, for greasing
- 150 g pitted dates (see Tips)
- 180 g warm water
- 1 tbsp instant granulated coffee
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 90 g unsalted butter, softened
- 120 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180 g plain flour (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- per 1 portion
- 875.5 kJ / 208.5 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 29.2 g
- 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 g
- 1.8 g
- 111.1 mg