Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cut into halves
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves (approx.150 g)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 60 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- grapeseed oil, for frying and greasing
- per 1 portion
- 384 kJ / 91 kcal
- 3 g
- 11.5 g
- 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 1.4 g
- 166.8 mg