Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to seaosn
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to seaosn
- oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 3209 kJ / 367.2 kcal
- 45.6 g
- 68.5 g
- 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.2 g
- 6.3 g
- 1267.6 mg