Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g brown rice
- 900 g water
- 800 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrot, capsicum, peas, beans), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50 g roasted cashews
- 50 g roasted almonds
- 30 - 50 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce or tamari
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons) or lime juice (approx. 4 limes)
- 95 g canned tuna, drained
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2070.8 kJ / 493.1 kcal
- 16.4 g
- 57.9 g
- 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.2 g
- 8.7 g
- 674.1 mg