Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed vegetables with kefir dressing (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Kefir parsley dressing
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, plus 1 tbsp juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 130 g kefir (see Tips)
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g water
- 1 bunch baby carrots, scrubbed or lightly peeled (see Tips)
- 1 cauliflower (small), broken into florets
- 200 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut lengthways
- micro herbs, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 655.7 kJ / 156.1 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 8.2 g
- 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.2 g
- 4.5 g
- 528.5 mg