Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g water
- 800 g canned diced tomatoes (2 cans)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 200 g zucchini, cut into thin slices (0.5 cm), slices cut into halves
- 150 g frozen green peas or fresh green peas
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut into thin strips
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 350 g short dried pasta (e.g. penne, conchiglie, fusilli)
- per 1 portions
- 1219.1 kJ / 290.3 kcal
- 11.9 g
- 36.6 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.3 g
- 4.9 g
- 822.3 mg