Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mussels in coconut milk
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2000 g fresh mussels
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 - 3 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 30 g sesame oil
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 400 g canned coconut milk
- 600 g canned coconut cream
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped
- 5 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and finely sliced
- fresh crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2176.3 kJ / 518.2 kcal
- 37.7 g
- 29.9 g
- 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.4 g
- 2.6 g
- 1163.7 mg