Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and sweet corn soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 1 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 120 g spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces, plus extra for garnishing
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 - 70 g tamari, to taste
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thin slices (6 x 1 cm)
- 300 g sweet corn cobs, kernels only
- per 1 portion
- 749 kJ / 178 kcal
- 22 g
- 9 g
- 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 3.2 g
- 2054.2 mg