Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Blueberry breakfast buns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 110 g white sugar
- 20 g fresh yeast or 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 eggs
- 100 g full cream milk
- 370 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 250 g fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, thawed and dried with paper towel
- 70 g white sugar
- 30 g plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 765 kJ / 182 kcal
- 4.6 g
- 31.6 g
- 4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 27.7 mg