Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham and cheese cruffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g water
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 30 g sugar
- 280 g baker's flour, plus extra to dust
- 50 g unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 50 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 150 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 120 g ham of choice, cut into pieces
- per 1 piece
- 1493.7 kJ / 357 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 23.4 g
- 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.6 g
- 0.9 g
- 238 mg