Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kalguksu (chicken noodle soup)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 30 g cornflour
- 130 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 80 g onion, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 350 g chicken breast, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 8 - 10 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 ½ tbsp sesame oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Noodles and soup
- water, to cook noodles
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into slices (5 mm), to garnish
- Korean chilli paste (gochujang), to serve (optional - see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2139.9 kJ / 509.5 kcal
- 26.5 g
- 53 g
- 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 3.6 g
- 1492.4 mg