Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g dry white wine, to taste
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 300 g penne pasta
- 425 g canned tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portions
- 2220 kJ / 528.6 kcal
- 39 g
- 56.1 g
- 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.6 g
- 4.2 g
- 722.4 mg