Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, to taste, plus extra for garnishing
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 240 g tinned cherry tomatoes, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g passata
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g large raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1295 kJ / 310 kcal
- 25 g
- 7.8 g
- 18.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Best Beer Battered Fish