Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh dill, leaves only
- 450 g leeks, halved lengthways, then sliced (5 mm)
- 560 g water
- 180 g mascarpone
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 500 g new potatoes, halved
- 600 g salmon fillet, fresh, skinless
- per 1 portion
- 2550 kJ / 609 kcal
- 37 g
- 25 g
- 39 g
- 5.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Best Beer Battered Fish