Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian beef salad with peanut dressing (MEATER+®)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g peanut oil
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 20 g fish sauce
- 2 sirloin steaks (approx. 400-500 g total - see Tips)
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 50 g peanut butter
- 20 g soy sauce
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 20 g caster sugar
- 500 g boiling water
- 200 g frozen edamame beans (see Tips)
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips (5 mm)
- 1 cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1802.5 kJ / 429.2 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 16 g
- 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 8.2 g
- 983.9 mg