Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Apples with Lemon Thyme and Elderflower
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g cooking apples, peeled, cored, cut in eighths
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp elderflower cordial
- 2 sprigs fresh lemon thyme, whole sprigs
- 1400 g water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
g lemon juice, freshly squeezed (see tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid powder
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 441 kJ / 105 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 20 g
- 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 1.8 g
- 20 mg