Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 100 g butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g ripe tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 150 g raw cashew nuts
- 50 g water
- 1000 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (4 cm)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1 - 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2714.7 kJ / 646.3 kcal
- 37.8 g
- 13.8 g
- 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.1 g
- 4.3 g
- 402.9 mg
2h 30 min
Easy satay chicken
Curried sausages and lentils
Chicken and cashews
Chicken pad thai
Chicken and sweet corn soup
Everyone's favourite chicken curry