Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tuna nicoise salad (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 40 g kefir (see Tips)
- 20 g apple cider vinegar (see Tips)
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 1000 g water
- 8 kipfler potatoes, peeled and cut into halves lengthways
- 4 eggs
- 200 - 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 400 g tuna steaks (sashimi grade) (see Tips)
- extra virgin olive oil spray or olive oil, to brush
- 120 g mixed leaf salad
- 200 g cherry tomatoes or 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 50 - 100 g pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 8 fresh anchovies, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2411.7 kJ / 574.2 kcal
- 42.2 g
- 23.6 g
- 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.9 g
- 6.7 g
- 1917.8 mg