Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 150 g rolled oats
- 450 g filtered water
- 130 g banana, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 200 g milk of choice, plus extra to serve (use nut milk for dairy free)
- 30 g honey, plus extra for drizzling (optional - see Tips)
- coconut yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- raw cacao nibs, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1316.8 kJ / 313.5 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 37.6 g
- 12.4 g
- 7.9 g
Peanut butter brownie bliss balls (Post-natal)
Pumpkin pie porridge
Spiced carrot porridge
Cacao custard (Toddlers and beyond)
Banana oat pikelets (Toddlers and beyond)
Chocolate carrot muffins (Toddlers and beyond)
Black bean brownies (Toddlers and beyond)
Better-for-you banana pancakes
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)