Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g dried scallops (see Tips)
- 150 g boiling water
- 200 g peanut oil (see Tips)
- 6 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and deseeded
- 60 g dried shrimp (see Tips)
- 80 g eschalots
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices (1 cm)
- 100 g smoked bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, deseeded, if preferred
- 40 g light soy sauce
- 40 g Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 2466.9 kJ / 587.4 kcal
- 56.7 g
- 20.5 g
- 224.6 g
- 13.3 g