Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g boiling water
- 20 g dried shiitake mushrooms, cut into slices
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 250 g kimchi (see Tips)
- 200 g daikon, peeled and cut into thin slices (5-10 mm)
- 2 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 200 g firm tofu, pressed and cut into squares (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into slices
- 4 radishes, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 794.2 kJ / 189.1 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 17.1 g
- 8.4 g
- 5.6 g