Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Parfait with passionfruit cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g cashews (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 30 g fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 3 passionfruit), strained and pips removed
- 50 - 80 g filtered water
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 40 g walnuts
- 40 g shredded coconut
- 40 g raw almonds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 30 g raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g seasonal fruit, cut into bite-size pieces
- 40 g lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 1922.5 kJ / 457.8 kcal
- 10.7 g
- 29 g
- 32 g
- 8.2 g