Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 oz Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces
- 9 oz onions, cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs thyme, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 32 oz yams, sliced into rounds (¼ in.)
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1510 kJ / 361 kcal / 1510 kJ / 361 kcal
- 9 g / 9 g
- 40 g / 40 g
- 19 g / 19 g
- 5 g / 5 g