Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 110 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g coconut oil
- 750 g butternut squash, peeled and cubed (approx. 2 cm)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 100 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 941 kJ / 227 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 12.5 g
- 17.5 g