Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ - 7 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.), to taste
- 7 oz mixed vegetables (celery stalk, carrots and onions), cut into pieces
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 32 oz ground beef
- 3 ½ oz dry white wine
- 1 can puréed tomatoes (approx. 15 oz)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 35 oz whole milk
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- unsalted butter, to grease, plus extra to dot (optional)
- 9 - 12 oz no-boil lasagna pasta sheets, approx. 12 sheets (4 in. x 8 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 4375.5 kJ / 1045.8 kcal
- 50.6 g
- 67.7 g
- 61.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 27.3 g
- 4.6 g
- 1601.6 mg
Macaroni and Cheese
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pancakes and Waffles
1h 10 min
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce