Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ricotta dumplings with napoli sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g full cream milk
- 40 g white vinegar
- 100 g bread, stale or frozen, cut into pieces
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 tsp sea salt
- olive oil, for greasing
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 300 g tomato passata
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated to serve
- fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2419 kJ / 576 kcal
- 28 g
- 49 g
- 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.3 g
- 4.5 g
- 1904.7 mg