Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cream of Parsnips with Maple Syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g oil, high temperature (avocado, safflower, grapeseed)
- 450 - 500 g parsnips, sliced (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g brown onions, quartered
- 15 g butter
- 550 g chicken stock
- 100 g white beans, large, canned (e.g.: Cannellini beans), rinsed and drained
- 10 - 30 g maple syrup, pure, plus extra to garnish (optional)
- 100 g cream, 10-18% fat, plus extra to garnish, to taste
pinch salted herbs, to garnish
or 1 pinch salt, to garnish
- 4 slices prosciutto, oven dried, in pieces (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1352.1 kJ / 323.2 kcal
- 7 g
- 38.9 g
- 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.3 g
- 7.4 g
- 282.5 mg