Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod and Spinach Gratin with Carrot and Courgette Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g cornbread, broken in pieces (see tip)
- 65 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g onions (approx. 3-4), quartered
- 300 g carrots (approx. 5), cut in pieces
- 400 g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 500 g salt cod, presoaked and desalted (see tip)
- 550 g courgettes (approx. 2 medium courgettes), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g crisps (straw potato chips)
- 1000 g milk
- 100 g plain flour
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2855 kJ / 683 kcal
- 30 g
- 56 g
- 37 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish