Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet and sour meatballs with vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, for greasing
- 500 g pork fillet, cut into cubes (3 cm), slightly frozen
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 brown onion, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 220 g canned bamboo shoots, drained (optional)
- 820 g canned pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained, juice reserved
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 50 g tomato passata (purée)
- 100 g sherry
- 40 g soft brown sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1637 kJ / 390 kcal
- 33 g
- 48 g
- 6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 6.5 g
- 1780.9 mg