Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g lean veal steak or veal schnitzel, cut into thin pieces (5 mm - 1 cm thick)
- 40 g olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves only, finely chopped or 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 250 g potatoes, thinly sliced (approx. 1-2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 40 g pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 150 g broccoli, broken into florets
- per 1 portion
- 1929 kJ / 459 kcal
- 51 g
- 12.4 g
- 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.5 g
- 4.8 g
- 629.4 mg