Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
One-pot Lemon, Basil and Ricotta Chicken Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 20 g fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g chicken breasts, skinless, cubed (2 cm)
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1000 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 400 g dried penne pasta
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 170 g ricotta cheese
- per 1 portion
- 3254 kJ / 777.8 kcal
- 46.3 g
- 82.8 g
- 28 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.5 g
- 3.8 g
- 1049 mg