Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Wild Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g wild rice
- 1150 g water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g green beans, trimmed
- 150 g shallots, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 350 g button mushrooms, quartered
- 125 g dry white wine
- 350 g chicken legs, skinless (approx. 3-4 chicken legs)
- 350 g chicken thighs, skinless (approx. 3-4 chicken thighs)
tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 30 g cornflour
- 100 g single cream
- per 1 portion
- 2540 kJ / 606 kcal
- 30 g
- 64 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.5 g