Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked masala fish (MEATER+®)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 whole fish, gutted, cleaned (approx. 400 g each), with scales removed (see Tips)
- 1 lime, cut into halves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 5 dried chillies, whole
- ½ brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 30 g canola oil
- fresh curry leaves, fried, for garnishing
- red onion, sliced, for garnishing
- sea salt flakes, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1249.8 kJ / 297.5 kcal
- 40.4 g
- 3.6 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 2.7 g
- 1218 mg