Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus cream soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g white asparagus, peeled, woody part discarded, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 50 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 700 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
g spreadable cheese
or 50 g cream cheese
50 - 100
g sour cream, 20% fat,
or 50 - 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 325 kJ / 77 kcal
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 5 g
- 1.3 g